Tabung Elektronik

Friday, June 21, 2013

A LECTURER


Dua tiga hari lalu, aku ada emel pensyarah pensyarah aku.
Saja saja. Sengaja.
Nak ucapkan terima kasihku. hehe
They are my strong supporters, so they deserved my appreciation.

But, one of them replied me..

assalamualaykum wrt. wbt.

Alhamdulillah,

I wish you scored A. ur carry marks is high, but you didnt hit it for the compulsory question.

after all, the questions were easy (wat d u tink?) so, many of ur friends scored high too, it was so stiff competition.

i ended up wt 55.4% of you getting A and A- (22 students).

it was the most toughest grading i ever did as many of you have  high carry marks.

in your case, i cant afford to add gracefully even 1 mark because it will be unfair to many whose marks were also at the  border
of A and A-.

I guess there is hikmah in that....sorry if it is far from your expectation.

I wish you all the best dear in your undertakings, and please keep in touch.

wassalam

Hmm. Tak tergambar perasaan aku. Tak terbalas lagi emel Dr. ni.
Sebenarnya, saya dalam keadaan redha yang amat!
A solid bukanlah segalanya.


Aku faham, Dr. takut aku kecewa sebab carry mark untuk markah ni adalah 56/60. So aku kena dapatkan 29/40 (sekurang-kurangnya) untuk dapatkan A.
I did my best.
My lecturer was doing her best to mark my paper.
Dah termaktub tak ada rezeki. Nak buat macam mana kan?


Sayang Dr. ni.
She does not need to explain. :')

Terharu sangat.

May Allah bless you forever. T__T




No comments: