Tabung Elektronik

Saturday, June 8, 2013

TERABUR


Bukan barang yang berterabur.
Tapi emosi.
Jiwa raga.

Sometimes, I do think that, my siblings DO NOT need to update what has been written here to the real life.
Or even readers.

May be, knowing something that is rare about me,
could be my thoughts, behaviors and feelings are something so precious (?)
makes you feel good (?)

I just share what I want to share.
No need to tell anybody outside.

If the outsiders want to know, let them read Daddy's Daughter.
You read this and spread the news.

Tak comel ah.

Kebarangkalian aku berfikir yang aku ni Diva pastilah besar.
Maka, janganlah.

Yes, you can share. Tapi senyap senyap ahh.
Kadang kadang, terpinga pinga aku orang cakap pasal benda yang aku cakap dalam blog (could be anything) depan muka, atas muka aku.

But, yeah. You guys ada mulut.

But yeah. This is my life.
Kau mengumpat dulu seguni dua, then cuba decide untuk menentukan hala tuju aku di mana.
Not nice, bukan?



No comments: