Tabung Elektronik

Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Small Room That Has Bigger Thoughts


Assalamualaikum, my dear small room.

My dear small room is my blog.
Do you have one, people?

I do not suggest you to have one okay? Sebab, you might abondon him/ her.

Like I did.

Tak baik. Haha

After almost 2 years (?) or perhaps more than 2 years (?)

the hormone of writing up do some blogging keep coming.

Rindu kot.

Or maybe, I am holding the same position as before?

When I was a jobless (because I chose to be a Jobless- not a JobStreet), I do have some intentions
to write as well.

However, babysitting made me feel lazy to write, since updating blog requires you to connect to the internet and so on.

Kalau dah malas, kita memang akan cipta pelbagai alasan. Kan? :P

Since tahun ni I rasa sepi banyak, I need keep my motivational spirit is moving parallel with my effort or whatever related.

Blogging je satu-satu jalan untuk 'feel less lonely'.

No colleagues. No classmates. No housemates.
No friend to talk to.

I bukan dah berputar menjadi introvert. Bukan.
Tapi situasi dan keadaan membuatkan I am alone at the cross road.

Hashtag #AloneAtTheCrossRoad dah dicipta di laman instagram I.

When I really feel it, I wrote it.
When I wrote them, I really felt them.

Sometimes, this tired feeling they can kill me silently.
Inside.

Tapi..

I am not gonna allow them.

Who the hell are you?

26.3.2015
UKM KL

No comments: