Tabung Elektronik

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Mom's Sacrification





Selepas muka bertalu-talu dihujani malapetaka pimples since 2013..

On March 2016 I have decided to consult dermatologist.
Of course with everyone's advises.
Many of them disagreed when I consulted a doctor but whom used the homoepathy medicine.

So as for now, the image above is the latest pic (19/11/2016).. Muka okay dah alhamdulillah. Should be kena makan lagi ubatnya. Around 10months.

Again, I decided to stop. Because the cost is too high. I cant put the burden on my mom's shoulder anymore.

Sekali consult Dr, I need to pay for 180RM, excluded the medicine fee.
Nak bayar sendiri guna elaun abah, boleh. Tapi, dah jadi masters student ni, kena selalu ada balance duit. In case nk join any workshop.. Min harga bengkel skrg adalah RM 150.

It is a lot. Kerja dekat Pinoki pun, gaji hanya cukup utk belanja minyak kereta.

Hopefully you can finish your master quickly Wa. Push yourself harder. The result will be better.

Next 23rdNov ada exam PTD. Harapan abah tu, menggunung macam Kinabalu. I want to do well. I will put a lot of effort here and there. 😇

Ada rezeki inshaAllah dalam genggaman.

O Allah please guide my steps everyday😗

No comments: